- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Ready-Made Shade Sails are triangle, square, and rectangle-shaped.
- Handmade in the United States
- UV-stabilized shade cloth made from high-density polyethylene.
- UV stabilized sewing thread.
- Perimeter pocket for wire rope to tension against
- Reinforced corners with stainless steel rings sewn in
The DIY Ready-Made Shade Sails are manufactured in the USA using UV-stabilized high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric and UV-stabilized sewing thread. Each corner is reinforced using multiple layers of shade cloth and a corner ring. A pocket is sewn around the entire perimeter of the sail to house a tensioning wire rope(NOT included) which is designed to help transfer the tensile load from the corner tensioning device (small turnbuckles or pulley kit NOT included) to the center of the sail.
Each DIY shade sail is already made at a specific color, Please verify color and sizing prior to ordering because returns are not accepted, otherwise, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. These sails are shipped the next day or within 48 hours of your purchase upon availability.