Create a dynamic fabric environment worthy of your guests.
Our eclectic collection of tension stretch shapes will enhance any room, scenario and/or stage production. Tensoshade™ interior sail elements can be used to either hide those exposed ceilings, sound attenuations decorative elements, as well as designed to be used with both LED effect and theatrical lighting and for projection applications. Ultimately interior sails provide warm and inviting, sophisticated and intimate comfort with a feeling of privacy and a strong sense of place.
Looking for turnkey solutions?
TRAPEZE PLUS® STRETCH FABRIC
- Approx. Piece Size: 100 yds.-Weight–‐ 5.9oz./yd.
- 90% Polyester & 10% Spandex.
- Engineered for safety, durability, and high-performance stretch. Ideal for tensile structures, shapes and forms.
- Tight warp knit increases fabric strength and puncture resistance.
- Minimized wrinkles and dimples when tensioned out.
- Bright white in a gloss and matte finish.
- Inherently–‐Flame–‐Retardant (IFR). Passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19, B1, ASTM E84, and CAN/ULC–‐S109–‐03 standards.
- IFR Flame Safe. It passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19, B1, ASTM E84, and CAN/ULC-S109-03 flame certifications. IFR fabrics are certified to retain their flame-retardant characteristics, even after repeated washing.